We work towards an Ireland where children and families experiencing challenges have the capacity to create lasting positive change in their lives, with access to timely, high quality support programmes.
We effect real and lasting change for children and families experiencing behavioural, social and emotional issues. We do this by developing and scaling-up evidence based and innovative national
solutions and interventions that support families to realise their potential.
- Our Focus is People: What drives all our decisions and work is how this will affect children, young
people and families.
- Innovative: We are motivated by dynamic thinking and creative solutions.
- Evidenced Based: We use proven programmes and data to show that what we do works.
- Continuously Improving Quality: We improve and adapt to people’s changing needs.
- Partnering to Maximise: Working with others means we can achieve more than we can alone.
- Maximising Value: We provide the best service for the least cost in order to reach the most
- Accessibility and Inclusivity: We work with people where we can make the most difference
and make to it as easy as possible for people to take part in our programmes.
- Family Focus: We work with families in a way that respects their perspective and upskills them.
Our team continue to work from the office on a restricted basis and remotely the remainder of the time.
If you need to contact any of the team please see email addresses below.
We will continue to monitor the situation and move in line with latest recommendations. We hope you and your family stay safe during this time.
Hugh Doogan CEO
Hugh Doogan: CEO – firstname.lastname@example.org
Sean McDonnell: Deputy CEO/Research & Training Manager – email@example.com
Noel Fox: Finance & Administration Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
Karen Costello: Project Coordinator, Blue Skies Initiative – email@example.com
Alice Ann Lee: Clinical Supervisor, Families First – firstname.lastname@example.org
Paul Johnston: Programme Coordinator, Incredible Years & Mentoring for Achievement Programme (MAP) – email@example.com
Eimear Collins: Programme Coordinator, Incredible Years & Mentoring for Achievement Programme (MAP) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Christina Riordan: Project Manager, The Changing Lives Initiative – email@example.com
Stephen Coughlan: Project Manager, The Greentown Project – firstname.lastname@example.org
Archways: Systemic Family Therapists (Part-Time)
These position will be based in various locations in Dublin.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 25th June 2021 @ 5pm.
More information at: www.activelink.ie/node/81354