Blue Skies Initiative is advertising for a home visitor for a 10 hours a week contract. This position would suit applicants who wish to work part-time and on the primary school year timetable only.
Please view job spec for full list of requirements www.activelink.ie/node/84539
If you are interested, please return the application form to email@example.com
The deadline for returning completed application forms is 5 pm 17th September 2021
Archways are looking to recruit a full-time Administrative Assistant.
All the information you need about this post is available from Activelink
Application Forms (available on Activelink) must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 20th August 2021 at 5pm. Please DO NOT submit CVs.
Therapeutic Case Management / Functional Family Therapist (Full-Time)
Archways is a not for profit organisation researching and delivering evidence based programmes for children and families in Ireland. One of the programmes we deliver is Therapeutic Case Management with Functional Family Therapy.
Archways have been commissioned to establish a new project in the north side of Dublin to address the challenges faced by young people involved or are at risk of involvement in crime networks. The project will have a strong focus on family support and will work with partner agencies to provide targeted interventions to young people and their families. The project will run for a 3 year period and as part of the University of Limerick ‘Greentown Project’ which aims to reduce the influence of criminal networks on young people and provide them with alternative pro-social pathways. Full training will be provided in the Therapeutic Case Management/Functional Family Therapy model.
As part of this initiative and to fill other therapist vacancies that may arise in the Dublin area, Archways now wishes to recruit the following posts.
Therapeutic Case Management/Functional Family Therapists
- Full Time positions available
- Full training will be provided
BA (Hons) Psychology, Addiction Studies Level 7, BA (Hons) Counselling and Addiction Studies, Degree in Social Science/Social Care (Hons) or related field.
Full accreditation with the relevant professional body is essential. Candidates must have at least 3 years’ relevant work experience, working with families and adolescents with challenging and complex needs.
Candidates hold a primary degree in Counselling/Psychotherapy, Counselling Psychology or Family Therapy.
In addition candidates should have:
- Ability to work within the Functional Family Therapy philosophy and model
- Excellent relationship building skills and ability to motivate families to participate in therapy
- Commitment to empowering families to solve their own problems
- High degree of stamina, positivity and stick ability in committing to plans developed by families
- Strong clinical skills
- Ability and willingness to work with families in their own homes where appropriate
- Flexibility to work when the families are available to meet
- Ability to work independently, as well as contribute to a team
- Ability to work collaboratively with statutory agencies
- Excellent interpersonal/communication/report writing skills
- Full driving license and own car
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Carrying a caseload as assigned
- Providing a home-based service to families as necessary
- Actively participating as part of the project team
- Working collaboratively with referring agencies and other community and state agencies
- Working with families to develop a family plan and case manage referrals to other appropriate services and supports
- Perform the basic accountability tasks related to the job, which include compiling and maintaining all necessary records
- Perform other duties as requested
These position will be based in North Dublin.
Applications with CV and Cover Letter detailing your suitability for the role by email to email@example.com
For further information on this position please contact Stephen Coughlan, Project Manager on SCoughlan@archways.ie
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 13th August 2021 at 5pm